Ritax, Inc. specializes in tax preparation services. With over 25 years of experience we ensure that you receive the highest IRS refund allowed by law. We gladly service all 50 states. Peace of mind is important when filing your taxes, rest assured that you will be receiving guaranteed service as our office stays open year-round for your accommodation.
- Personal Income Tax Preparation
- Self employed individuals
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Payroll Tax and Sales Tax Return Preparation
- Assistance in handling problems or audits with the IRS or taxing authorities
- Audit Representation
ROSE I. TORRENTE, EA (ENROLLED AGENT)
Why do you want your tax professional to be an enrolled agent?
- As an enrolled agent I represent taxpayers with unlimited ability. With an industry that is mostly unregulated, those of us who are EAs have the honor and burden of representing taxpayers before IRS and State tax departments in capacities that unenrolled preparers are not permitted to represent.
- As an Enrolled Agent I have practice areas open to me that unenrolled preparers dont have - Examination and Collection divisions are my playground. I have a lucrative practice in those divisions in the IRS.
As an Enrolled Agent the privilege allows confidentiality between the taxpayer and the Enrolled Agent under certain conditions. The privilege applies to situations in which the taxpayer is being represented in cases involving audits and collection matters. It is not applicable to the preparation and filing a tax return. This privilege does not apply to state tax matters, although a number of states have an accountant-client privilege.